Monday, January 26, 2009

My Little Who From Who-Ville

IMG_7933 Tonight on the way home from daycare you got mad and started pulling your bow out of your hair. When we got home you wanted me to fix it, but I knew you were going to take a bath tonight and I didn’t want to go to all the trouble of taking the elastic out and fixing it when I was just going to take it out for your bath. So I just took your bow and pinned up your hair so it wouldn’t be in your face.

IMG_7934 You can’t really tell from these pictures, but your hair stuck straight up in the front and kind of made you look like a Who from Who-Ville. I couldn’t get a good picture of you b/c you were playing w/ your new Strawberry Shortcake magnets that I got at the Dollar Spot at Target for your birthday. I love how you have your tongue sticking out in this picture. I do the same thing w/out even knowing it when I am concentrating on something.

No comments: