Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Evening W/ Autumn

Today I left work early and came and picked you up and took you over to the county health center to get your immunizations.  I have been a bad mom and have been way behind on getting them done.  The reason is that when I took you to a doctor last year for your one year check up and a few immunization shots it was $700!!!  I was NOT about to pay that much again to get a few immunizations, so we went to the county clinic to get them.  While we were sitting there waiting, this older black lady came in and sat down behind us and you were all smiley and waved at her and kept saying, “Hi! Hi!”  She was really cute and played peek-a-boo w/ you.  There were about 3 young mothers in there w/ their babies, and it was so fun to see how everyone was so kind and patient and friendly b/c of the children.  We all were smiling at each other and talking about our kids.  I wish adults were more like kids…just open and loving and accepting.  Autumn did good and only cried for about 20 seconds (I was sneaky and gave her some Tylenol as soon as I picked her up from daycare so it wouldn’t hurt so bad).

IMG_7860We came home and fed Gigi and it was nice outside so we sat outside and played.  You look like a chimney sweep carrying around the broom in your cute coat.

IMG_7862 You found a pair of your shoes outside and kept strapping them to the handles of your bike???  What a kid.

IMG_7864 I love sepia pictures.

IMG_7868 We came in b/c it was getting too cold.  I was doing something in the kitchen and I turned around to see that you had climbed up on this chair on your own and were sitting there looking at the Ensign!  Look at how cute you are w/ your ankles crossed.

IMG_7870 I am so glad that you are not a picky eater.  Tonight for dinner you ate a whole entire plate full of sautéed  onions, yellow squash, and zucchini.  I just hope you always like eating your vegetables and don’t turn into a picky eater when you get older.

IMG_7875Lately you’ve been wanting me to lay down on the floor at night.  You cover me up w/ your blankets just like you do to your babies.  I had my head up like this to watch TV and you came over and pushed my head down and said, “Shhh!  Night. Night.”  That means lay down and pretend like you are asleep.  You are such a cutie pie.

No comments: