Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine’s Day 2009

IMG_8296 This morning we woke up and had bacon and eggs for breakfast.  You wanted to help me cook.  You made this sign at daycare this week, and I thought it was a great way to start our Valentine’s Day.

IMG_8298 Giving Uncle Nick some love on Valentine’s Day.  I love both of your expressions here!  LOL!

IMG_8300 After breakfast, you and Papa were having fun and were dancing in the living room.

IMG_8304 He had to go get ready for work, so you danced w/ your bunny in the kitchen instead.

IMG_8307 After dancing, you wanted to serenade us w/ a song.  You were quite the little entertainer this morning.

IMG_8311 The last of your performances was “playing” the piano.  You are quite the musician.

IMG_8315 After that, I gave you a bubble bath and was brushing your hair.  You decided the Emma needed to have her hair brushed, too.  She is so patient in putting up w/ you sometimes.

IMG_8318 After we ate lunch and took a little nap, I ran to the store to get some groceries and you went outside to play w/ Uncle Nick.  You had a blast playing on the fort and when I got home you were playing in the sand box.  This is the look you gave me when I told you it was time to go in…  Since it was a look of “drop dead” I decided to stay outside w/ you for a little bit so you could play.  But, I knew it was time when to go in when I started dozing off in my chair.

IMG_8320 At 6:30, Don came over to visit.  You had gone down for a nap around 4:00, so I came and woke you up so that you would actually go to bed tonight.  That’s why you look all icky in this picture…I had just woken you up.  Don was so nice and brought me a bouquet of flowers, but he also brought YOU a bouquet of flowers!  So thoughtful!

IMG_8321 He kept you entertained w/ chocolate and candy while I made you some mac & cheese for dinner.  Then I left you home w/ Uncle Nick for a little while (until Papa got home) while Don and I went out to dinner.  We got home at 10:00 and you were still up running around like a little monkey.  You crack me up.  You wanted to play foosball, then you wanted to play the piano, then you and Don went upstairs and I found you both sitting on the floor in Mimi’s craft room while you laid out strips of scrap fabric on the floor.  I just stood in the doorway and watched for a while b/c it was so cute.

Anyways, I want you to know how incredibly much I love you.  I love you more than anything in the world, b/c you ARE my world!  You have the best and most unconditional love I have ever felt in my life.  I hope you know now and you know in years to come that you are loved more than words can express by me, your Mama.

Happy Valentine’s Day 2009

I LOVE YOU!

No comments: