Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Stackin’ Eatin’, & Sneakin’

IMG_6971 Tonight when we got home, I was putting together some little goodie bags for a lady I visit teach. I got out this curling ribbon and you decided that you were going to use them as stacking blocks.

IMG_6973 “Look what I did, Mama!”

IMG_6977 I was doing dishes and I heard you shuffling around the room. I wondered what in the world you were doing, b/c it didn’t sound like the normal pitter patter of your feet on the floor. I came around the corner and this is what I saw…you had pulled your pants down to your knees and you were trying to walk around. I think this is a good sign, b/c you told me you had poopies and needed your diaper changed. Isn’t that the first step towards potty training?

IMG_6984 You said you wanted her bah bah, and you only get that when you go to bed. I went to put your in your crib, and this is what we found…Papa had cleaned off the fireplace b/c he and Mimi invited a doctor that he works with over to do the Forgotten Carols at noon. He had put all the purses, scarves, pillows, and stuffed animals in your crib! You thought it was pretty funny to just chill sitting on top of all your stuff.

IMG_6987 You weren’t ready for bed yet and wanted to play. You discovered this party tray on the table. “Autumn, unh unh! Don’t touch!”

IMG_6985 “It wasn’t me, Mama even though I have a super guilty look on my face!”

IMG_6986 “I know who it was, though! It was Uncle Nate.”

IMG_6991 We played w/ your toys for a while and you found your little back massager and I was able to trick you into giving me a back massage. Too bad it only lasted about long enough to take this picture and then you were done and on to the next thing.

IMG_6994 I was watching TV, and all of a sudden it got way too quiet, which is never a good thing. I found that you were being ambitious and starting early on spring cleaning the pantry. What a kid!

No comments: