Saturday, December 20, 2008

Autumn & Football

IMG_7039 You made a little yellow bell ornament at daycare this week, so we went and put it on the Christmas tree.

IMG_7042 You didn’t like it very much when I told you not to play w/ the other ornaments on the tree.  So, I had to find something else to occupy your time.

IMG_7049 I remembered this fun advent calendar that Mimi had made me a few Christmases ago that I used with my Primary kids on Sunday.  So, I got this out for you to play with.  You had so much fun and wanted to do it over and over again.

IMG_7048 If you look close, some of the wisemen are upside down, the angels are flying crooked, but that doesn’t matter.  You had a good time and we talked about the different pieces and the Christmas Story.

IMG_7056 After that, you wanted to go outside to feed Gigi, the Goat.  I thought you looked so cute in your red Dora jammie top, diaper, and red shoes.  Who dresses this kid?

IMG_7058 You aren’t scared of Gigi at all and you go right over and pet her head and horns and help Papa feed Gigi.

IMG_7059 “Mom! UGH!  Can you please quit taking pictures?  I’m in my diaper here!”

IMG_7062 After that we went inside and got cleaned up to go to lunch w/ Mimi.  There is a new Chinese restaurant just up the road from where we live.  They also have Vietnamese food, which we LOVE!  You love it too and even tried using chopsticks.   The owner’s little 4 year old girl was there and kept coming over to you to say hi.  You two kind of look a like.

IMG_7065 After we got home, I left to go and get my nails done.  It’s my monthly treat to myself.  When I got home, you wanted to play so we went outside and you jumped on the trampoline for a little bit.  The morning was warm, but it was COLD when we went out this afternoon.  You jumped for a little, but we were too cold and went back in.

We were going to go to the ward Christmas party tonight, but you needed a nap and I was too tired from the 2 parties in the past 2 days.  We spent the rest of the evening watching 3 football games.

No comments: