Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bug Eyes, Dresses & Hide And Seek

IMG_7067 Papa took these pictures of you while I was still sound asleep in my bed.  You crack me up.  Are you a diva/movie star?

IMG_7068 Or a weird-o w/bug eyes?

IMG_7069 “Hey, you taking pictures of me?  If so, I want 1/2 of the $ you make off of them.”

IMG_7073 After getting you in your Christmas dress, you were dancing all over the living room and just thought you were ALL THAT.  You even had time to squeeze in a kiss and a dance w/ Papa.

IMG_7080 I am so lucky to be your Mom.  You make me so happy and fill my days w/ joy.

IMG_7084 3 Generation Picture

IMG_7089 When we got home from church, you wanted to lay in Mimi & Papa’s bed.  You were “hiding” from them.  You kept saying, “Shh!  Shh!”

IMG_7090 I would hide you by covering you up w/ the blanket.  Then you would take the blanket off and say, “BOO!”  What a cutie pie.

No comments: