Thursday, May 17, 2007

Happy 4th Anniversary


Here's our little princess on her 4 month anniversary. Dang, time goes too fast. I really am trying to enjoy every minute of it and not "wish it away". I am enjoying each day and phase of your life. I don't think, "I can't wait until... you talk, you crawl, etc." I am just enjoying it all and soaking every bit of it in.




We haven't been to church in about 4 weeks, just b/c we've gone to Great Grandma Ruth's a few times and then Grammy Lisa was in town, etc. Anyways, when we did go to church everyone commented on how big you've gotten. Not to mention you're a lot more interactive.




Basically, you're a doll and everyone who meets you or sees a picture of you says how cute you are. And I'm a little biased, but I'd have to agree. You really are a pretty baby not to mention how sweet natured you are. People say to me all the time what a good baby you are and I tell them that Dad and I really are spoiled, b/c you are such a good baby.

LOVE YOU and Happy 4th!

No comments: