Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Grapefruit Girl

IMG_8336 Sorry this picture is grainy, but it was too cute not to post.  Papa & Uncle Nick went and picked you up early from daycare.  You were outside working w/ Papa in the front yard when I got home from work, and you came RUNNING across the grass towards me.  It made my rotten day just melt away and I was SO HAPPY to see you.

IMG_8338 After working in the yard w/ Papa it was time to go play on the fort.  You usually like going down the slide, but for some reason you weren’t wanting to tonight.  You wanted to play hide-n-go-seek w/ Papa instead.

IMG_8339 You were REALLY unhappy when Papa made you swing w/ him.  I don’t know why, but for some reason you have always hated swinging.  Most kids love it, but not you.  But then again, you are not like most kids.

IMG_8344 Another way you are not like most kids is that you have interesting tastes in food.  You love to eat veggies, dates, Vietnamese food, and now grapefruit!  How many 2 year olds would consider it a treat to sit and eat a grapefruit?

IMG_8342 Papa spoils you rotten, and you LOVE it!  You have him wrapped around your little finger, and you are the best of buddies.

IMG_8348 Tonight you learned  a new trick.  I was in doing dishes when all of a sudden the light went off.  I came around the corner and this is what I saw…you had gone and gotten your step stool out of the bathroom and had pulled it over to the light switches!  You are so stinkin’ smart!

IMG_8349 “Hey!  Get that camera out of my face!  I don’t want you to have any proof or evidence that I was the guilty party!”

No comments: