Monday, January 19, 2009

Polka Dot Princess

IMG_7825 This morning you got bathed and cleaned up kind of early, so I didn’t want to put you in your church dress just yet.  You were happy to run around in just your diaper, tights, and church shoes.

IMG_7826 “Peek-a-boo!  I see you!”

IMG_7831 You had some cereal for breakfast, but then you wanted some chips.  You crack me up, b/c you couldn’t be a real princess w/out having your chips in one had w/out having your pearl handled purse in the other hand?

IMG_7837 We had to get a picture together in our cute church clothes.  This is a fun polka dot dress you got for your birthday.  Uncle Nick said it reminds him of Twister (a game).  You were funny at church and were making smiley faces at Jake while he was passing the sacrament, and then you went and sat w/ Uncle Curt & Jessie for a while today at church.

IMG_7839 You are quite the little monkey and when I tell you to go get in your high chair you go around the table, climb up on 2 chairs and over to your high chair.  Today I caught a pic of you in the act!

IMG_7844 I love giving you kisses and getting kisses in return.  You are such a Little Love Bug.

IMG_7849 Mimi loves spoiling you rotten and was feeding you ice cream right out of the bucket and you were loving it.

IMG_7848 “What???  It’s all gone?  Are you sure?  Can you check again to make sure it’s really all gone?”

IMG_7850 You looked so stinkin’ cute in your dress today.  So many people at church tell me how adorable you are.  And most of the time I would have to agree (except for when you’re throwing your tantrums).  You are my Polka Dot Princess!

No comments: