Saturday, January 17, 2009

Birthday Letter From Dad

To my Beautiful Princess

Is't your second birthday and I wish I was there to spend it with you. It's been a while since I have have held you in my arms and loved you or even talked to you. I didn't know our distance and time would be like this, but this is your day and I want you to know your dad loves you with all his heart. Soon I will again see you and hold you and talk to you and show you that I care and love you. Never give up on me, never look down on me if you do then that is when our love begins to fade. Your mom has done an excellent job of raising you by herself and I respect her more than she knows for taking up this responsibility. She is a very honorable woman in that way and many others, and I hope you learn everything good about her and make it a part of yourself. I named you Autumn because in my life your name represents change and a new begining. It is a clean, pure name that is beautiful, many people don't see it this way, but if they knew my heart that is what it means to me and that is where it came frm my heart, and this is why I named you Autumn. Your middle names come from your grandmother on your Indian side of course. She also loves you and we can't wait to see you again very soon. From this point on you will never be out of my life for long, because I am making the changes nessasary in my own life to be apart of your life. I have your picutres around my room along with your other sister Jewel, and your two monkey brothers Jason Jr., and Justus. They know of you and look at your pictures and wonder when they will see you and I tell them soon. Your all mine and I will tell you like my mom told me and that is I love you all equally, but I will always treat you like my princess. I hope you get everything you want in life that is good and everything that helps you to be a strong powerful woman that loves God and his son Jesus. You are only a baby now and this will make more sense as you grow older, but for now just know that your dad is always praying for you, always thinking about you, and will always be on your side no matter what, such as my mom and dad have been for me. Again this is your birthday, happy birthday my love.

Love, Dad

No comments: