Sunday, June 8, 2008

Baby, Bah Bah's and Wii


Tonight the Berrett's came over to bring Nathan a huge cookie. You LOVED Baby Tori and kept giving her kisses. I don't think she was as excited about the kisses as you were.




I got you a sippy cup full of milk (I'm trying to slowly phase you out of having bottles), but you had a ROYAL FIT! So, I finally went and got you a bottle, and I thought you'd give up the sippy cup, but you didn't and wanted to have both of them. It looks like you're holding on to them for dear life.




"Even though I'm a stinker with my bah bah, don't I match my shirt...cute as a cupcake?"




We were playing the Wii and you wanted to play and kept trying to take Grandpa's remote. So, he finally gave in and had you "help" him play. His first round of bowling was about a 180, and this round with you "helping" him was about an 80! Oh, well. We all had a lot of fun.




After such a long day, you were zonked. It is so fun to look at you when you're asleep. You are so sweet and angelic. I didn't notice this when I took the picture, but you sleep with your mouth open like Jewlsey!

No comments: