Thursday, March 27, 2008

Park Partyer

It was another great evening to go to the park. We met up with Lexie & Andrew again. This time we got pizza. It was really breezy, but nice and warm.


"Hmm, what should I do first? Swing on the swings, slide down the slide, run around?"




"What do you think? What would you do if you were me?"




"Maybe I'll just sit here on this "screwy" stool and look cute."




"TA-DA!"




"You caught me. I ran way with a pizza crust. I'll give it back if you put away your camera."




Anytime you and Andrew are mean to each other, we tell you to say sorry and give each other kisses. This was just too sweet!



You were having fun, just like the sign behind you says.





You and Andrew had fun going down the slides together.





I was surprised when I turned around to see where Andrew was for 5 seconds and when I turned back around, you were climbing back up the slide! I have no idea where you learned to do this, but you did. I guess it's one of those instinctual things that kids just know how to do.




What a fun time at the park. You really had a good time today and experienced a lot of new things. I love watching you learn new things and having fun.

No comments: