Saturday, March 7, 2009

Colors Anyone?

IMG_8598 Lately you’ve been interested in the tupperware (I was hoping we had skipped over the phase where most kids take all the pots and pans out of the cupboards).  Anyways, this morning you were playing w/ the tupperware lids.  You kept holding them up to your face, so I took it as an opportunity to teach you about colors.  “Where’s the red one?”

IMG_8601 “Where’s the blue one?”

IMG_8599 “Where’s the purple one?” (red & blue together)

IMG_8602 We had the Disney Channel on and I went to get us some cereal.  I came back and you were lounged out on the couch like this, just enjoying watching your shows.  You crack me up!

IMG_8604 I looked over to see what you were doing and you were sitting on the floor talking to the animals on your little bench.  I don’t know what you were saying to them, but you were very animated and serious about it.  LOL!

IMG_8612 After you woke up from your nap, you wanted to watch ballroom dancing.  Luckily I taped it the other day when we were watching it, b/c you have wanted to watch it a few times since then.  When one dance is over you clap and then you turn and look at me and do the sign language sign for “more”, b/c you want me to fast forward through all of the commentary and get to the next dance.  You had me put on your ballerina skirt and then you danced around w/ your babies.  You crack me up.  I’ll have to look into getting you into some dance classes when you’re a little older.

IMG_8617 When I went to WalMart today they had kites for $1, so I bought us one.  I love flying kites and figured you might like it too.  I was right, you did.

IMG_8628 You had enough kite flying and wanted to jump on the trampoline.  You are such a cute little bug.

IMG_8633 You are such a girl and love shoes, purses, dresses, dolls, etc.  You found my pink shoes and were trying to put them on and walk around in them.  You crack me up!

IMG_8634We went for a ride in the car to go get some Sonic drinks and mandarin chicken salads at Wendy’s.  You were trying to sing along w/ the songs in the car and of course had to have a baby w/ you.  You are so stinkin’ cute and kept saying “more” when you wanted a drink.  I think you probably drank 1/2 of my drink, but I’m more than happy to share.

No comments: