Sunday, February 15, 2009

I’m Lame

Dearest Autumn Bottom,

     I just wanted to apologize for not being very good at keeping up on your blog.  I thought I could keep up w/ my blog and yours at the same time, but it’s proving to be harder than I thought.  Before when you went to bed at 7:30 every night, I had a good 2-3 hours to myself to blog.  But, now that you’re older, you aren’t going to bed until 8:45 or 9:00.  Also, when you are awake you are wanting my undivided attention, so blogging is out of the question.  And I just feel like spending time w/ you is way more important than blogging.  I am going to try and be better and at least do a few posts a week.

     But I do want to let you know that I love you so much and you are the light of my life.  I have had a lot going on in my personal life, but I am trying to come home at the end of the day leave all my personal issues at work so I can be a good Mom to you.  You are the most important thing in the world to me and I hope you know that.  My life would be incomplete w/out you.  I am sorry if I am short tempered w/ you sometimes, but I wish you could talk and tell me what you need instead of throwing fits.  But, together we are figuring things out.  You make me so happy and I am still in awe that I am your Mom.  You are the best thing that has ever happened to me!

Love,
Mama

No comments: