Friday, July 4, 2008

Nose Picking & Mowgli


I don't know why, but lately you've been sticking your finger up your nose. Maybe that's one of those nasty habits you're picking up from the kids at day care.



And then when I tell you to take your finger out of your nose, you get mad at me! Silly girl! I guess it's just one of those things that kids your age do.



After you took your finger out of your nose, you were in the mood to dance and did some pretty fancy moves. You must be learning to dance at day care, too!



"I'm bringing sexy back!"



I guess this is your version of krumping.



This morning, Papa and Mimi said that you look like Mowgli from the Jungle Book, so that has been your nickname for today. And I do have to say that they are right...you do look like Mowgli, but much cuter.

No comments: