Monday, June 23, 2008

Pretty & Silly Girl


I wonder if you could possibly have any more accessories...you have a bah bah, keys, a bracelet, and...




"Wait, Mom! I want to show you my favorite new accessory up close!"




"Look at my stylin' new jelly sandals!"




"Aren't I cute?"

Mom's response: "Yes, you are adorable, but you weren't adorable when we were at the store buying your shoes. You were kind of a stinker! I think you were tired and hungry, but you wanted EVERYTHING you saw, and when I didn't put it in the cart you had a FIT and were screaming. People were looking at us b/c you were screaming so loud. So, I guess I'll have to make sure you're well rested and full before we go shopping next time."




You spent the evening playing with your washcloth and your rocking chair. Your hair is getting so long that I've started putting it in a side ponytail (reminiscent of the 80's) instead of a weed right on top of your head, b/c your hair is getting too long.




You were so funny and were carrying this little basket around, and then tried to squeeze your bummy in the little basket.

No comments: