Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Flag Day 2008


We went over to Uncle Tyler's today to celebrate Flag Day. I found those cute little bows at the $1 spot at Target, and you looked so cute in your pigtails.




But, we had to get some breakfast first...it is the most important meal of the day, you know.





I was cleaning up breakfast, and I came in and saw you laying on the ottoman watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. You can't be tired already...the fun is just beginning!




You were such a good girl in the car on the way over. We walked in the door and Uncle Tyler had the place decked out and was blasting the National Anthem. We even got to put on some festive face tattoos.




There were a lot of party favors to include fans, star glasses, and a flashing red, white, and blue bracelet that you wouldn't take off. You wore these glasses for a good 30 minutes, which is unheard of, b/c you usually take glasses off after 30 seconds.




You had fun playing with the red balloons that were on the floor.




After we went swimming and had some hot dogs, it was time for the pinata. We did youngest to oldest, so you got to go after Baby Brooke. It was funny that you grabbed for the stick to take your turn.



The look on your face is priceless...you're like, "Back up or I just might hit you!" I did have to help you a little bit to hit the pinata, but you had fun doing it.




When the pinata finally broke, I wasn't sure you would know what to do, but you got right in there with the big kids and started grabbing up candy. You sat down right in the middle of the candy once your hands were full and just watched all the action.




You take after your mom and are good at multi-tasking. Since your hands were full, you just decided to put one in your mouth. You crack me up!




"What??? Who, me??? I didn't take more than my fair share!"




I think this picture says it all...you had a blast and wore yourself out!

No comments: