Thursday, May 15, 2008

Quilts and Quiet

Grammy made a new quilt and in true Autumn style, you went and laid on it and just ran your little hand along the fabric. This was a fun quilt b/c we sat and looked at the colors. I would say a color and then help you to point to the color.


After that, you were a little stinker and I knew that you were just really tired. I got you a bah bah and you sat on my lap and within 3 minutes, you were dead asleep. I love it when you put your arm across your forehead like this. So sweet and peaceful.


Lately you've been wanting me to sing "The Wheels on the Bus" to you. And tonight you were doing the actions with me. You know how to do "the mommy's on the bus go SHH! SHH! SHH!" You also know how to do "the babies on the bus go WAH! WAH! WAH!" But instead of rubbing your balled up fists into your eyes for the babies crying, you do rub your balled up fists back by your ears. It is so funny to watch.

No comments: