Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lazy day


Today I was doing dishes and I noticed the safety gate was open. I went to find you, and found you all the way up the stairs. I watched in amazement as you turned around and scooted down the stairs on your bummy. I didn't know you knew how to climb up and even back down the stairs. You are just learning so much!




I found this little outfit and it said 12 months, but you are wearing 24 month clothes now. But, I tried it on you anyways for fun. You can't see in this picture, but it's way too small. It shows off your belly button and the pants are so tight you couldn't stand back up after sitting down. But you got mad when I tried to change you out of it.




Grandpa got home from work and spent time playing with you. It was cute to see both of you in your card table castle. You are so lucky to have so many adults around you to love you and fuss over you.




You were worn out after going outside with me for a while. Your little cheeks were so hot and flushed. I thought this picture was funny, b/c you feel asleep in my lap and you look like you could be Larry the Cable Guy with your plaid shirt all open and your belly hanging out with a bottle in your mouth.




When you woke up, you wanted mandarin oranges. I don't know what it is with you and mandarin oranges. Grandpa was pretending to eat them off the fork and you thought it was so funny. I love this picture of the two of you vying for the last mandarin orange. I'm pretty sure you won!

No comments: