Sunday, January 6, 2008

Life lessons on getting what you want


I went to put my stuff away from getting home, and when I came back in the living room, I saw you and Grandma sitting out by the pool. It was so cute, b/c it looked like you two were just sitting there having a conversation about life. I think she was telling you how to get what you want from Grandpa (see next few pics).




"Thank you for the wisdom that has been imparted to me today."




This is where you took what Grandma taught you and put it to use to get what you want. I love how your eyes seem to be saying, "So, what are the chances of me getting a piece of that muffin?"




"How about if I charm you with my long eyelashes and flash you my biggest smile?"




"You, dear Grandpa, are putty in my hands."

Guess that was a good conversation you had with Grandma, b/c it worked like a charm!

No comments: