Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Baby Girl Is Growing Up

IMG_7572 I just LOVE this picture.  (You have to click on it to make it bigger to really appreciate Autumn’s adorable expression.)  What a cutie you are, Autumn.  Papa spoils you rotten and fed you breakfast this morning before we left for the day.

IMG_7579You looked so cute in pigtails today that I just had to get a picture in then car while waiting to pick up Alison.  Today when I picked you up they told me that they had moved you up to the 2 year old room b/c yesterday you were too aggressive in the 1 year old room.  They said you are bored in there and were ready to move up.  You were SO excited when I came and picked you up and I’m glad to see that you are learning and growing.  I’ve noticed that you’re trying to say more words today, too.

IMG_7589 “E.T. phone home.”

IMG_7593 For dinner tonight you decided that you wanted to have chips and dip.  And you actually said the word “dip” so I was a sucker and gave in and let you had some.  You are becoming Little Miss Independent and want to do things yourself like get your own chips, dip them yourself, etc.  These pictures were just TOO cute not to share!

IMG_7596 “You’re really going to let me have chips and dip for dinner?  You’re THE BEST MOM EVER!”

IMG_7598 “MMM!  I love me some chips and dip.”

IMG_7606 After that we went upstairs to see what Mimi was doing.  She was quilting a top that Great Grandma Johnson had pieced together for my cousin, Ashley’s wedding.  I laid under the quilting machine and you came under there w/ me, but you were scared of the sewing arm that moved back and forth.

IMG_7608 I got you to come and lay down w/ me under the quilt so we could get a picture.  You were laughing b/c Emma had just licked your fingers.

IMG_7614 You were being really clingy tonight, so I decided to have you sit on my foot while I walked around so I could try and get things done.  You thought it was so much fun and just laughed so hard you couldn’t hold on for very long.

No comments: