Thursday, July 19, 2007

Visitors


This has been quite the week! I can hardly believe that one week ago on Saturday (July 14th) we got to Texas after driving for 3 days from Utah. It seems like that was forever ago. I think you've had more kisses and loves this past week than ever before. Curt, our neighbor across the street, just loves you to pieces. He came over the other night just for 10 minutes on his way to pick up one of his kids just so he could stop in and see you. He steals you from me every Sunday so he can hold you.


Even his daughter, Jessica, came over to see you. She was so proud of herself that she gave you a bottle and got you to sleep.



Then Tara (my best friend in the whole world), and her husband, Michael, came to see us this weekend as well. It was so fun to have them here. I'll post some pictures of the cute outfits that Auntie Tara brought you. You must be the most loved and kissed on baby in the world!

No comments: